The More Loving One
施爱更多者/的一个 —— by W. H. Auden ( UK / 1907 - 1973 )
—— 原 著 / 怀斯坦 - 休 - 奥登 ( 英 / 1907 - 1973 ) 更 尽 一 分 爱 —— 解 读 - 翻 译 - 诗妹 - 中国 长春 - 2020. 4. 1
Looking up at the stars, I know quite well
啊——遥望群星,心如明镜: That, for all they care, I can go to hell, 5
人类啊人类——万物之灵
But on earth indifference is the least 6'
你可骚扰星际,一走了之 We have to dreadfrom man or beast. 6.7.8
不该怠慢地球,不以为然,毫无畏忌
How should we like it were stars to burn 3
看呐,热热切切满天星,炽炽烈烈洒深情
With a passion for us we could not return?
可你——人类,怎能竟然没反应?
If equal affection cannot be,
彼此爱呀,果真难权衡
Let the more loving one be me.
人类,人类,你该更尽爱一成
Admirer as I think I am
满天星啊满天星,我只想赞,我只想挺
Of stars that do not give a damn,
赞妳一往情深,挺妳挚爱永恒;
I cannot, now I see them, say
满天星啊满天星,见了妳们,我不想说:
I missed one terribly all day.
哎——整天呦,好想妳们哪一个
Were all stars to disappear or die, 4
不想啊,看星去月殒,看太阳消遁
I should learn to look at an empty sky
不想啊,听凭苍穹,一望空濛
And feel its total dark sublime,
不想啊不想,恢弘壮阔,漆迷叵测;
Though this might take me a little time. 2
不想啊,我不想,去感受那奇观美景,即便只要——稍微等等 ... ...