The Sound of the Trees —— Robert · Frost ( 1874 -1963 ) 一 些 树 声 —— 原 著 / 罗伯特 · 佛罗斯特 ( 美 / 1874 - 1963 )
—— 翻 译 / '解 '读 - 李世纯 - 中国 长春 - 2019. 11. 18
I wonder about the 'trees. / 2
嗯,知道,白云我真想知道,
Why do we wish to bear
都是为些啥,想啊总想更想,
Forever the noise of 'these / 2'
总想更想:尝受那些树的鼓噪,
More than another noise
哦,远超远超哎,饱受这些,
So close to our dwelling place?
这些树的喧嚣?唉——呦,这些,
We suffer them by the day
这些树唉,扎根就在你眼皮底,
Till we lose all measure of pace,
唉——呦,作你作你,她成天作你,
And fixity in our joys,
作你方寸大乱,她乐此不疲,
And acquire a listening 'air. / 3
作你没着没落儿,她津津乐道;
They are that that talks of going
走——走——她口口声声扬言走,
But never gets away;
哼哼——从没见她走;
And that talks no less for knowing,
走——走——她口口声声那个走,哼, 'As 'it grows wiser and older, / '3
最少明白告诉你:让位,No,
That now 'it means to stay. / 4
住下喽,当我弱智树苗儿哪;
My feet tug at the floor
唉,地板地板,我脚搓大地板,
And my head sways to my shoulder
耸肩耸肩,唉——呦,我摇头带耸肩,
Sometimes when I watch 'trees sway, / '4
俯瞰哪,每每穿孔透洞我俯瞰哪,那些树,
From the window or the door.
摇摇摆摆那些树,嚯,招展哪,腰肢招展 ... ...
I shall set forth for somewhere,
走,我也想说走,哼,管我往哪走;
I shall make the reckless choice
吓唬我,要是喧喧嚣嚣这些树,
Some day when they are in voice
渣渣哄哄再吓我,走,我——走,
And tossing so as to scare
竟然吓唬我——她顶头上司白云朵,
The white clouds over them on.
走——走,说走就走,二话没有,
I shall have less to say,
她,她她,她她——她,
But I shall be gone. 爱咋咋地,她爱咋咋地 ... ...